Please note, this position has now been filled.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, and occasional Saturdays.
Salary: £26-30k per annum
Reside is an independent letting agent whose innovative, ethical and successful service is highly praised by its tenants and landlords. We recently won our second Bath Property Award, in which we were commended for the growth of our business and the innovative ways in which we adapted to the pandemic.
We are looking for an approachable, capable Lettings Negotiator to join our hard working team, who will contribute to our future growth and improvement. The role has potential for growth as your own knowledge of the industry develops.
You’ll join a busy and dynamic lettings team that is at the core of our company’s profile, providing a warm welcome to new clients and ensuring that they receive a personal and professional service.
In this role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for prospective tenants, registering them on our CRM software and matching them to suitable properties.
- Schedule and conduct property viewings.
- Negotiate tenancy terms between landlords and prospective tenants, and provide landlords with regular updates on the letting of their property.
- Record video property tours, and contribute to Reside’s video marketing content.
- Produce property particulars and brochures.
- A compassionate and approachable manner, with the ability to form a good rapport with our clients.
- You can command a busy workload, offering and accepting support from your fellow Negotiators.
- Confident computer user, especially MS Office.
- A clean full UK driving licence.
- Industry experience and qualifications are desirable, but not essential. You must be prepared to study towards a relevant qualification, if you do not already hold one.
- Salary from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum, based on your experience and qualifications.
- The opportunity to obtain an industry qualification.
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays.
- Headspace account to encourage a healthy and mindful approach to you work.
This is a permanent full-time role.