Hours: This role can be adapted to suit part-time and full-time applicants
Salary: £18-20k per annum
Reside is an independent, award-winning letting agent whose innovative, ethical and successful service is highly praised by its tenants and landlords.
We are looking for a motivated, approachable and conscientious candidate to support our busy property management team, helping to oversee the upkeep of our managed property portfolio. This is a varied and rewarding role, which we can adapt to suit part-time and full-time applicants.
In this role, you will:
- Instruct property maintenance when required and manage repairs through to completion
- Liaise with tenants and landlords, providing updates of maintenance jobs
- Monitor our CRM system to ensure records are kept up to date
- Carry out property visits, recording condition and meter readings
- Assist with key management, collecting and delivering keys to local contractors and providing access to properties when required
- Record property floor plans
- Provide support to a busy team
- Perform general office duties including filing, scanning, and typing
- A compassionate and approachable manner, with the ability to form a good rapport with our clients
- You can command a busy workload, offering and accepting support from your colleagues
- Confident computer user, especially MS Office
- A clean full UK driving licence
- Industry experience is not required
- Salary from £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, based on your experience
- The opportunity to obtain an industry qualification
- Headspace account to encourage a healthy and mindful approach to you work
This role can be adapted to suit part-time and full-time applicants.