- Smart one bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor of a Grade II Listed Georgian building
- Light & spacious open plan kitchen / living room with tall sash windows and wooden flooring
- Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar
- Stainless steel integrated appliances
- Elegant Bath stone fireplace
- Large double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe
- Contemporary en-suite shower room and separate WC
- Small private courtyard and vaulted storage area
- Central location, just a short walk from a wide range of amenities and attractions
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.