- Impressive five storey Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse, recently refurbished throughout
- Four spacious reception rooms with period features including tall sash windows and high ceilings
- Large kitchen / breakfast room with ornate Georgian oven and Bath stone surround
- The kitchen has handsome wooden work surfaces & a stainless steel range cooker
- Six good sized double bedrooms, four of which have period fireplaces
- Two contemporary shower rooms and two family bathrooms are shared between the bedrooms
- Private and enclosed garden, with direct access onto the Kennet & Avon Canal path
- Situated in the highly sought-after area of Widcombe, close to Bath Spa railway station
- A stone`s throw from an Outstanding Ofsted-rated C of E junior school
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.