- Remarkable five bedroom Georgian townhouse, bursting with elegant period features and charm
- Open plan ground floor kitchen / dining room with a deep bay window and handsome wooden flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel integrated appliances, a walk-in larder and kitchen island
- Three further first floor reception rooms, two of which are joined by tall wedding doors
- The reception rooms have ornate fireplaces, intricate cornices and deep bay windows
- Five good sized double bedrooms, the master having a period fireplace and fitted wardrobe
- Two stylish bath / shower rooms, one being an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Cinema room on lower ground floor
- Attractive enclosed garden to the front of the property
- Sought-after location on the southern outskirts of Bath, with amenities within walking distance
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.