- An impressive one bedroom apartment. tastefully combining Georgian features with modern comforts
- Sought-after location on the iconic Great Pulteney Street
- Large living room with feature fireplace, high ceilings and tall sash windows
- Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and stainless steel integrated appliances
- Spacious double bedroom to the rear of the apartment with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive views over Bath Recreation Ground
- Contemporary bathroom with raindrop shower over the bath
- Situated a stone`s throw from Bath city centre
- A wide array of restaurants, shops and amenities are just a short walk away
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.