- Smart one bedroom ground floor apartment in a handsome Grade I Listed Georgian building
- Light & spacious open plan kitchen / reception room with tall south-facing sash windows
- Handsome oak work surfaces and stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Good sized double bedroom to the rear of the property
- Stylish & contemporary shower room
- Separate utility room situated off the communal hall
- Excellent central location overlooking a picturesque park
- Just a short walk from a wide variety of shops, restaurants and amenities
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.