- A 2 bedroom `upside-down` cottage which enjoys wonderful views from its upstairs living space
- Located at the end of a long driveway, flanked by open fields and farmland
- An impressive open plan kitchen / dining / living room occupies the first floor
- The living area has a homely wood burning stove, and enjoys remarkable southerly views
- Two good sized bedrooms are situated downstairs, the largest of which has fitted wardrobes
- A Jack & Jill bathroom is located between the bedrooms, with a shower fitted over the bath
- A private and peaceful garden lies behind the property, and an additional terrace to the front
- Communal rooms for white goods and storage are located next to the house.
- Allocated off-street parking for 2 vehicles
- Council tax: Band A. Please enquire for further information on utility bills
The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.