- Smart & contemporary three bedroom terraced house
- Located in the popular new Holburne Park development, close to Bath city centre
- Finished to a high specification of design throughout
- Two allocated off-street parking spaces
- Modern kitchen / dining room with granite work surfaces and integrated Neff appliances
- Light & spacious living room with double patio doors opening into the enclosed rear garden
- Three good sized double bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes
- Two stylish bath / shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Just a 15 minute walk from Bath city centre, along the Kennet & Avon canal
- Close to several excellent schools
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.