- Beautiful three bedroom family home in a popular residential location
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining room with wooden floors
- Spacious living room with patio doors
- Enclosed rear garden with a terrace and views toward the city
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and beautiful en-suite shower room
- Two additional good-sized double bedrooms
- A stylish family bathroom
- Two allocated off-street parking spaces
- Within walking distance of Bath city centre, accessed by the Kennet & Avon canal path
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.