- Stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment, in a Grade II Listed townhouse
- Light and spacious open plan kitchen / living room with sash-fronted bay window
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Elegant period fireplace and solid oak flooring
- Large double bedroom with wall-mounted salvaged oak headboard
- Modern shower room with separate WC
- Located on the eastern outskirts of Bath, with easy transport links to the city centre and the M4
- Wide range of amenities locally in Larkhall
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.