- Tastefully refurbished one bedroom top floor apartment
- Private roof terrace commanding excellent views over Bath city centre
- Sizeable entrance hall
- Light and spacious living / dining room
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and impressive rooftop views
- Contemporary bathroom with shower fitted above the bath
- Situated in an historic building originally dating back to 1600
- Sought-after location on the lower slopes of Lansdown, within walking distance of Bath city centre
- Allocated off-street parking available by separate negotiation
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.