- An exceptional Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse, bursting with stunning period features and charm
- Four handsome reception rooms and six good sized bedrooms, arranged over six floors
- Contemporary kitchen / breakfast room with granite work surfaces and stainless steel appliances
- First floor principal reception room with oak flooring, intricate cornice and tall sash windows
- Six good sized double bedrooms
- Four stylish and contemporary bath / shower rooms (2 en-suite)
- Extensive vaulted basement with shower room, perfect for a home office or gym
- Peaceful communal courtyard garden to the rear
- Located in the heart of Bath city centre, close to Bath Abbey
- A wide range of amenities and attractions available within a few moments` walk
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.