- Stylish & spacious two bedroom apartment finished to a high specification
- Tasteful and elegant period features combined with contemporary comforts
- Sizeable living / dining room with high ceilings, a feature fireplace and south-facing sash windows
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and plenty of worktop space
- Two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, situated at the rear of the apartment
- Modern and stylish bathroom and separate shower room
- Eligible for 2 on-street parking permits, which can be purchased from B&NES council
- Sought-after location in lower Lansdown, within easy walking distance of Bath city centre
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.