- Light and spacious one bedroom apartment with high ceilings and tall sash windows
- Private enclosed courtyard garden
- Generously sized living room with tall shuttered sash windows, allowing for plenty of natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen with plenty of fitted worktop and storage space
- Large double bedroom to the back of the property, away from the road
- Sizeable bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Please note, the bathroom can only be accessed directly from the communal hallway
- Excellent city centre location, just a stone`s throw from The Circus and The Royal Crescent
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.