- Light & spacious one bedroom apartment on the top floor of a Grade I Listed Georgian building
- Large entrance hall with space for a dining area
- Living room with sash windows and picturesque views over Catharine Place
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and fitted storage
- Good sized double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with shower fitted over the bath
- Benefits from access to a residents-only garden in the centre of Catharine Place
- Excellent central location, a stone`s throw from Margaret`s Buildings, Victoria Park & The Circus
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.