- Open plan kitchen / dining room with elegant wooden flooring
- Kitchen with granite work surfaces, double Belfast sink and stainless steel range oven
- Light & spacious living room with wood burning stove
- Study & utility room
- Four good sized double bedrooms
- Two stylish family bathrooms
- Converted two bedroom outhouse can be used as a substantial home office or annexe
- Picturesque gardens including a paddock
- The rent is inclusive of gardening
- Idyllic village location 6 miles from Chipping Sodbury & 12 miles from Bath
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.