Why Choose Reside?
Reside offers a personal and proactive approach to letting and managing your investment. Our aim is to maximise your rental income, minimise your outgoings and provide peace of mind that your property is in safe hands.
Quality in Everything We Do
- Leaders in the Bath rental market for 10 years, with many positive customer Google reviews
- Specialists in property lettings – we don’t do sales. As experts in our field, we know how to quickly let and efficiently manage your property
- High quality professional photographs, floor plans and full colour brochures for every property
Peace of Mind for Landlords
- We take care of everything, just leave it to us
- No more late rent payments with our Guaranteed Payday Service (terms apply)
- High staff to customer ratio allows us to deliver a personal service, tailored to your requirements
Reduce Costs, Increase Your Income
- Maximise rents through accurate valuations and annual rent reviews
- Cost-effective maintenance management, using trusted local contractors
- Absolutely no mark-up or commission on contractor invoices
Nice People to do Business With
We know the value of doing business with people you like. We have assembled an experienced team who enjoy their work and pride themselves on delivering the best service in town.
We would be delighted to discuss our services with you and arrange a free appraisal of your property.
Stay in touch with your properties 24/7 with our bespoke web portal for landlords
You’re in safe hands
We are a member of the below governing bodies, who implement high standards and strict codes of practice.
Total Management Service: 12% + VAT of monthly rent (14.4% inc. VAT)
Comprehensive management of the tenancy, including marketing, accompanied viewings, preparing the Tenancy Agreement, rent collection and maintenance management.
Tenant Introduction Service: 60% + VAT of first month’s rent (72% inc. VAT)
For Landlords who wish to manage their own tenancies, this service includes marketing of the property, accompanied viewings, preparing the Tenancy Agreement and collection of the first month’s rent.
Additional Non-Optional Fees & Charges
Deposit Registration Fee: £30.00 inc. VAT
Protect the security deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Provide the Tenant with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days receipt.
Tenancy Setup Fee: £360.00 inc. VAT (Managed tenancies only)
Market your property on our website and the major property portals using professional photographs and floor plans. Provide feedback after viewings and negotiate tenancy terms when we receive an acceptable offer. Carry out Right to Rent checks on all tenants.
Renewal & Rent Review: £120.00 inc. VAT (Managed tenancies only)
Upon the expiry of a tenancy term, negotiate a new fixed term with your Tenant and draw up a new Tenancy Agreement, including a review of the rent where appropriate.
Sale of Property to Tenant: 1.5% + VAT (1.8% inc. VAT; managed tenancies only)
Draw up a Memorandum of Sale. Keep you informed of the progress of your property sale.