- Smart & spacious 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Forming part of a handsome Georgian terrace on a no-through road adjoining Royal Victoria Park
- Good sized living room with high ceilings, feature fireplace and rooftops views over Bath
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ample worktop space and far-reaching southerly views
- Two sizeable bedrooms to the rear of the apartment, both with tall sash windows and high ceilings
- Recently fitted contemporary bathroom with a shower fitted above the bath
- Superb central location, just off Queen Square
- A wide variety of amenities and attraction available on the doorstep
- One parking permit available for B&NES council
Should you wish to rent this property, a one-off Administration Fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be payable.
Upon receipt of the Administration Fee, Reside will:
- have each Tenant referenced by an independent referencing agency;
- prepare and explain your unique Tenancy Agreement;
- move you into your new home, including setting up your utility accounts.
The Administration Fee is non-refundable should your references fail or if you choose to pull out of the Tenancy prior to its commencement. The fee is refundable if the Landlord does not commence with the Tenancy due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
N.B. The broadband speed displayed above is the maximum speed available on checker.ofcom.org.uk. These may be lower at peak times & can be affected by a range of technical & environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Superfast & ultrafast services at your postcode are subject to availability; you can confirm availability with your chosen provider.